Shipping & Returns
UK & Northern Ireland
|Standard Delivery||2-5 working days||£2.95|
|Orders £50 and over||2-5 working days||FREE|
|Standard Delivery||5 working days||£15|
Rest of the world
|Standard Delivery||7-10 working days||£25|
As international rates vary greatly, if the cost exceeds this we will contact you.
For questions regarding returns please email: email@example.com
Returns Address: Bluebelle & Co, 80 Trafalgar Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 4EB
How to return your item(s):
- Simply repack the Product(s) in the original packaging or another suitable bag with the completed return form which can be found on the back of Your dispatch note.
- Our return address is: Bluebelle & Co, 80 Trafalgar Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 4EB
- Please be reminded that You must post the Product(s) within 14 days of receipt of the order to receive a refund. Item(s) returned beyond this time scale might not be eligible for a refund. We recommend you to send the return with a signed for service and retain your receipt as your proof. Should any returned parcel be lost, this can be used to lodge your claim to Royal mail. Please be reminded that for a lost parcel you need to lodge your claim with your nominated postal service, Bluebelle & Co will not be in an obligation to deal with this.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return postage which is non-refundable unless the item sent is incorrect or faulty. Any return postage cost refunded by us will be based on the economy Post Office™ cost (second class signed for or economy equivalent) for the weight of any incorrect or faulty item you return. If you choose to send any non-faulty items as well, the return postage cost for these items is non-refundable.
- If you are returning an incorrect or faulty item(s) please email us a copy of the postage receipt with the return so we can refund the postage based on the criteria above when your return is processed. Before posting a faulty/incorrect item back to us please email us for prior authorisation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All returns (unless faulty) must be returned in its original, re-sellable condition. This includes (but is not limited to) the item being free of stains, smells, hair, torn, stretched or used.
- We will usually process returns within 7 working days of receipt. However, during busy periods this may take longer. We will contact you via email as soon as we have processed your return.
Our store returns policy differs slightly from to our website. Items bought from our shop can be returned back in store. From the date of purchase, you have 28 days to exchange your item for another product, or for a credit note. Credit notes issued in store are valid for six months and can be spent in store, but unfortunately cannot be used on our website. Unfortunately we do not offer any refunds unless there is a fault with your item.